The prodigal blogger returns! I know you guys missed and well so did I. I have to say I have missed blogging a lot. But well I had a university life to take care of and as well as my own personal life. My finals are finally over and I just wanted to allow myself to have a little bit of time off from all those extra work/study/blog loads. Well that’s the only excuse of my absence for these couple of weeks *if you were looking for any*. If not, I have few products to talk about with you guys that I loved in the month of May, or even you can call it June HAHA!
So I haven’t really changed my makeup/skincare routine or even life routine in general to have lot of favorite products to talk about. However, let’s get into with these few products.
- First thing I wanted to talk about is skin care product and it’s nonother than my favorite skincare brand SUKIN, because their whole line is totally natural meaning parben free. This is the SUKIN ANTI POLLUTION OIL BALANCING FACE MASQUE. It is a charcoal face masque which is extremely beneficial for oily skin I have been using this for like four weeks now and I am so in love with this product. You guys should definitely try it on. It is very affordable as well as very beneficial face masque
- The next thing I wanted to talk about is this most affordable and amazing I LOVE EXTREME VOLUME mascara by Essence. It gives thickness, length and volume and I have been using this everyday ever since I bought it.
- The next up is the VELOUR LIPS RANGE BY THE AUSTRALIS COSMETICS. This is in the shade BUDAPASH. Now I was in hunt for this particular shade for months cause it was always sold out but now I have got my hnads in these and I love it to bits. It’s matte, doesn’t dry out your lips and also cause of its longevity. Although, I do have to admit that it’s not completely matte as nontransferable but however it is very good and affordable drugstore liquid lipstick
Next up is MAKE ME BROWS MASCARA by ESSENCE in the shade “blondy browns”. This is so tiny and yet so effective. I have been using this for weeks and I love it.
- Next up is my all time favorite lashes by EYELURE EXAGGERATE LASHES in the style N 149. These whole exaggerate lash range has two different lashes stacked up to create that one whole flirty and whispy lashes. They are amazing to pair with some bold makeup look in general.
6. Next up is the amazing foundation powder from NUDE BY NATURE . I do not really like to use foundation powders as my base so I use this for baking and highlighting and let me tell you, it works perfectly. However, it is in a bit pricey side though, for a drugstore brand, but worth the investment.7. Next up is my favorite favorite perfume from the brand FENDI L’ACQUAROSSA PERFUME. It has some sort of floral plus musky scent to it. I am just too selfish to use this everyday cause of the quality and the price, however, I do manage my way out of it. *just don’t want to finish it.*8. My last favorite is, as usual, a music/band but this time, it’s a whole collection of mix from aspiring DJ Oxley Oax. He has his own fb page which I will surely link but also he uploads his mixes in the mixcrate so I will link that as well. Do check it out if you are into genres like trap, R&B, hip hop, edm and so on. Oxley Oax fb page : https://www.facebook.com/OfficialOxleyOax/ and his mixcrate: http://www.mixcrate.com/oxleyoax
That is all for my favorites for the month of May. I know I am little late for this but I had my final exams to take care of. I hope you all can take something out of this and thank you all for taking your time out and reading my blog.
– Monica x