Hey there beautiful people! How are you doing? Hope you all are having a wonderful new years eve so far and getting busy with your resolutions or looking back to the things that you have achieved this year in 2018. Sometimes, it feels good to sit down and be mindul about events that has occured through a course of a year either it is good or bad and reflect on them. It allows us to feel proud of our achievements, however it also gives us an opportunity to think about our mistakes, loss and poor decisions. By saying that, today I want to share some of the things that I managed to achieve this year and the things that I am aiming to achieve in the upcoming year of 2019.
- Regular Workout and Diet: My biggest achievement this year is definitely making a habit of going to gym almost regularly, four times a week if my schedule is not that hectic. Weight gain has been a huge insecurity of mine for a long time and this year I have come across pretty awful people who didn’t hesitate to tell me to my face that I was FAT. Although, this stirred up alot of negative emotions in my life, however it had a really positive outcome which led me to join a really good gym, become a part of the healthy community and maintain a proper diet (time to time I like to cheat but). I have lost upto 10 kgs compared to last year so this definitely is one of my biggest achievement this year. Going to gym has also encouraged me to wake up early, quit slacking off and make the most out of my day.
- Getting into the course and UNI that I wanted: I guess some of you know that I have had a gap year after high school for about two years. During that time, the thing that I missed the most was studying, yes you heard me right! I missed making notes, studying for exams and tests, although I like to think otherwise right now but being able to get into the course and the uni that I really wanted made me feel so proud of myself. I am currently doing Bachelors of Nursing at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and I just recently finished my first year with distinciton. I honestly couldn’t be more proud.
- Knowing the importance and practicing SELF-CARE: I have had been through pretty rough phases in my life and one of the most common things among all of them is me blaming myself, thinking about negativity that resulted in lack of self-care and self-love in me. Recently, I have become a skin-care obsessive which has allowed me to pamper myself almost every single day. I have learned to reward myself for reaching my goal. SELF-CARE is a huge part of my daily routine and I feel happy to say that I don’t have to wait for special occasions or events to practice it.
- Getting my Learners and taking some driving lessons: Although, I am quiet late to be a part of this community, but yes I finally got my Ls this year and took some driving lessons. However, I did crash my car while learning and haven’t recovered from the trauma eversince. But, I am glad that I atleast started this journey.
- Finally dying my hair Ashblonde: I have been obsessing over this hair color for the past two years and didn’t have any luck in achieveing it unless I kept on going back to the salon in between months until I got my desired hair color. But, this year around November I got chance to get my hair done by the ultimate Ultrafade by Rich crew which gave me my desired hair color in one go after eight and half hours and pressure sore from sitting down too long.
- Getting a lot of makeup client and sponsorship: This year has been a fruitful for my side business as a makeup artist. I have had alot of clients come in to get there makeup done. Also, I have had alot of people enquire about makeup lessons and skincare lessons which encouraged me alot to keep doing what I am doing.
This is all I have on the list of my achievements or this is the major ones I could think of.
New Year Resolutions for 2019!
- Experience one of the BTS concert.
- Continue my workout and diet plan.
- Get a liscence and DRIVE.
- Start a Youtube Channel or make makeup videos for Instagram.
- Continue practicing self-love and self-care, treat myself when its due for a reward.
- Start budgeting and saving up like an adult. Continue living independently.
- Excel in my studies and broaden my mind.
- Write more blog posts.
- Travel overseas other than Nepal.
- Make some new friends and learn to trust and bond with people.
- Make this lists even longer throughout 2019.
Thanks so much for reading my achievements and resolutions. I want to thank you guys a lot for being a part of my wonderful year. Eventhough, I couldn’t upload much this year, I could see alot of you sticking around and checking out for my posts. Although most of my resolutions for next year doesn’t sound too extreme but I have learnt to understand that life doesn’t always go as planned, I will leave it to time and the life itself to decide what I want to learn, experience and conquer the upcoming year. Have a great end of 2018 and refreshing start of 2019! HAPPY NEW YEAR!